We offer many opportunities for boy and girl scouts to enjoy the zoo and learn about the animal world. Three options are available:
- Badge programs typically last 2 hours and are held in the Fall and Winter. Check back later for listing of badges and dates. Cost: $12 per scout (includes program and zoo admission), $1 per adult, siblings pay regular zoo admission. Offical badges can be purchased through the Scout Shop.
- Overnight sleepovers are designed for an overnight look at what occurs after dark and in the early morning hours at the zoo. Not designed to complete any badge program. Cost: $25 per scout, $10 per adult (base fee starts at $500). Call 405-425-0255 for more details.
- Request your own badge program. If a program is sold-out or you have a specific need, please call 405-425-0638 to discuss your needs.
Menu of boy scout badge programs offered. Menu of girl scout badge programs offered.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
1. Cancellations must be in writing—no phone or email cancellations will be accepted.
Mail to: Education Department, OKC Zoo, 2101 NE 50th, OKC, OK 73111.
2. No refunds for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to program start date.
3. Classes are transferable to children in the same age group; however a 20% service charge
applies for any changes in the original registration.
4. The Zoo reserves the right to cancel classes if registration is below required minimum.
5. Programs are held "rain or shine" unless zoo is closed due to severe weather conditions.